Yalp Solar is a solar post specifically developed to provide green energy for the Yalp interactive playsets, without the need to prepare and install a mains power cable.
- Green energy: off-grid self sufficient solution for your interactive
- Easy to install! No need to run power to the site
- It’s free! Once the Yalp Solar is set up, energy costs are zero thanks to the sun
- Online battery monitoring through the MyYalp online portal
- It’s safe! Only low voltage power involved
- Turn key: no questions where the power source should be and who will arrange and pay it
105Ah AGM ESS
300Wp Full black mono crystalline
992 x 1650mm | 39 1/16” x 64 15/16”
Stainless Steel 304
310 kg | 640 lbs
4,82m | 15’ 9 3/4”
0,6 x 0,4m | 1’ 11 5/8” x 1’ 3 3/4”
DISTANCE TO INTERACTIVE
Max. 10m | 32’ 9 11/16”
The Yalp Solar is designed to last typical Dutch winters, where it can offer at least 2 hours of play. To save more energy and be able to play longer during winter time, our Yalp interactives can be put in (energy saving) Eco Mode. In Eco Mode, the interactive will switch off during stand-by mode, and switch on when the button is pressed.
YOU SHOULD KNOW…
- Yalp can calculate the performance of the Solar post for your location!
- The amount of energy is dependent on 3 factors: Weather, Play hours & Location. If you have a high amount of play hours on a cloudy day, this could drain your battery faster
- The product needs to be installed outside the obstacle free zone of an interactive play device
- The system is designed specifically for the Yalp interactive playsets
Contact us for more information on the Yalp Solar!
Ask for the possibilities and what the Yalp Solar can add to your interactive playset.